Home

My my My my

READ THIS FIRST - Career Mentoring Posting Instructions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: READ THIS FIRST - Career Mentoring Posting Instructions
Posted by: of <a href='http://psipsi.org' target='_blank'>psipsi.org</a>
Date/Time:
***You must be logged in to post a comment or reply! ****
***Log on at upper right of this page Options tab or go to the Edit My Profile and then Log In tab on the upper right of this page ***

Career Mentoring:
- If you are an undergrad looking for career support, please describe what you are looking for and how to reach you (name, email, cellphone).

- If you are an alumnus and are willing to be a mentor, please describe the field in which you can offer support and how to reach you (name and email).

Internship Sponsors:
If you have an internship opening in a particular field, please post it here. In the Subject Field - provide a brief deion of the Internship being offered (one or two words). In the message body, please provide a brief deion of the position, duration, compensation, qualifications, and process for making an application (cover letter with resume and submission email or mailing address, etc.) Provide a deadline for submission.

Internships Sought:
If you are seeking an internship, in the Subject Field - provide a brief deion of the Internship being sought (one or two words). In the message body, please provide a brief deion of the position you are looking for, when with duration, your qualifications, and your contact information (name, email and cell phone).  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
READ THIS FIRST - Career Mentoring Posting Instructions    2 Years ago